Orange Hill Plantation Abbeville County
- Location Savannah River, Abbeville County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1908 House destroyed by fire
- ? Plantation sold to Duke Power Company
- ? Plantation sold to Army Corps of Engineers
- Number of acres 3,000
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Burt, Bynum, Gilbert, Hester, Waddel
- Plantation house was a large two-story wood structure with a brick basement. It was built of cypress. Rooms were lined in walnut.