- Location Brier Creek (a branch of the Savannah River), Bull Pond, Allendale County
Located on SC 492, north of US 321 and west of SC 3
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1900s In the early 1900s, Arthur J. Morris purchased the plantation from the five Willingham brothers (Sandlapper, p. 51).
- 1973 Arthur J. Morris died. The property changed hands a few times. The fields were neglected and the buildings began to deteriorate (Sandlapper, p. 52).
- 1993 Robert Clement, Jr. and Robert Clement, III purchased the plantation. The son later bought out his father's share. The father then bought a portion of the neighboring plantation, Burnt Orange (Sandlapper, p. 50).
The father-son team have spent thousands of dollars to restore the land and buildings on the property.
- Number of acres 495 in 1993
- Primary crop Cotton
- Alphabetical list Robert Clement, Jr. and Robert Clement, III; Arthur J. Morris; Willingham
- Number of slaves ?