Bloody Point Plantation Daufuskie Island Beaufort County
- Location Daufuskie Island, St Luke's Parish, Beaufort County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Oakley Hall
- Current status ?
- 1816 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 484 in 1833; 430 in 1865
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Burn, Deutsch, Doyle, Hilden, David John and Sarah Irvine Mongin, John David and Sarah Watts Mongin, William Henry Mongin, Henry Mongin Stoddard, Robert Watts, Wright
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 29, 41