- Location Eddings Creek (a branch of the Morgan River), St. Helena Island, St Helena Parish, Beaufort County
The original property was located between Eddings Creek and Village Creek
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Thomas James Fripp Place, Tom Fripp House, N'Dulamo
- Current status ?
- 1800 Earliest known date of existence
- 1830s House built
- Number of acres 614 in 1863
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list William C. Anderson, Elding, Edgar W. Fripp, John Fripp, Henry
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 2, 16, 21
More about Beaufort County
- Learn more about historic Beaufort County, including the lovely town of Beaufort SC as well as Hilton Head. We have helpful guides to Beaufort SC history and Beaufort SC libraries and museums – plus Beaufort SC restaurants, Beaufort SC bed & breakfasts, Beaufort SC hotels, and Beaufort SC real estate.