Fripp Plantation St Helena Island Beaufort County
- Location Eddings Creek (a branch of the Morgan River), St. Helena Island, St Helena Parish, Beaufort County
The original property was located between Eddings Creek and Village Creek
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Thomas James Fripp Place, Tom Fripp House, N'Dulamo
- Current status ?
- 1800 Earliest known date of existence
- 1830s House built
- Number of acres 614 in 1863
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list William C. Anderson, Elding, Edgar W. Fripp, John Fripp, Henry
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 2, 16, 21