- Location Daufuskie Island, St Luke's Parish, Beaufort County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1818 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 530 in 1807
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Richard Russell Ashe, John David Mongin, John Stoddard
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 29, 41
More about Beaufort County
- Learn more about historic Beaufort County, including the lovely town of Beaufort SC as well as Hilton Head. We have helpful guides to Beaufort SC history and Beaufort SC libraries and museums – plus Beaufort SC restaurants, Beaufort SC bed & breakfasts, Beaufort SC hotels, and Beaufort SC real estate.