- Location Frogmore, St. Helena Island, St. Helena Parish, Beaufort County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1856 Earliest known date of existence
- 1856 House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Hamilton, Hooper, McDonald, Murray, John Jeremiah Theus Pope, Whiting
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination Form - submitted in 1988 by E. Thomas Sims - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Initial references: 4, 21, 33
More about Beaufort County
- Learn more about historic Beaufort County, including the lovely town of Beaufort SC as well as Hilton Head. We have helpful guides to Beaufort SC history and Beaufort SC libraries and museums – plus Beaufort SC restaurants, Beaufort SC bed & breakfasts, Beaufort SC hotels, and Beaufort SC real estate.