- Location Frogmore, Beaufort County
Accessable only at low tide
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Piney
- Current status Hunting lodge owned by Dr. A.W. Elting
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Hunting lodge built from timbers which were taken from the old Jenkins' plantation home on St. Helena Island.
- Number of acres 1,240
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Butler, Chapin, Martinangele, Mongin, Mount, Stebbins
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 21, 41
More about Beaufort County
- Learn more about historic Beaufort County, including the lovely town of Beaufort SC as well as Hilton Head. We have helpful guides to Beaufort SC history and Beaufort SC libraries and museums – plus Beaufort SC restaurants, Beaufort SC bed & breakfasts, Beaufort SC hotels, and Beaufort SC real estate.