Twickenham Plantation Yemassee Beaufort County
- Location Combahee River, Yemassee, Prince William Parish, ACE Basin, Beaufort County
Located off River Road on Twickenham Road
- Origin of name Twickenham in Middlesex, England
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned
- 1692-1750 Earliest known date of existence
The plantation originated from a large tract of land assembled by Walter Izard
- 1879 Twickenham and the Bull tract were sold at a sheriff's sale. Thomas Edward Screven purchased the property.
- 1879 House built by Major John H. Screven
- 1903 John H. Screven died leaving the property to his grandson, Robert J. Turnbull.
- 1929 House remodeled by Turnbull
- Number of acres 1,077
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Joseph Bryan, Arnold B. Chace, Jr. (1995), Colvin, Heyward, Walter Izard (1744), Miller, James Reid Pringle (1820), Thomas Edward Screven (1879), Robert J. Turnbull, Wilson, Wright
- Number of slaves 127 in 1860
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 593-597.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860