- Location Santee River, Jamestown, St. Stephen's Parish, Berkeley County
Near Jamestown and Hell Hole Swamp
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Balls Dam
- Current status Not open to the public
- Alphabetical list John Gendron, Governor Robert McNair, Dr. John Saunders Palmer, John Saunders Palmer
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 4, 15
- Anne Baker Leland Bridges and Roy Williams III, St James Santee Plantation Parish History and Records, 1685-1925, (Spartanburg, SC: The Reprint Company, Publishers, 1997).
- J. Russell Cross, Historic Ramblin's through Berkeley, (Columbia, SC: R.L. Bryan Company, 1985).