Bluff Plantation Pimlico Berkeley County
- Location Western branch of the Cooper River, Pimlico, Berkeley County
Located off US 52 on Cypress Gardens Road
- Comments "Katheen Elizabeth O'Brien, who is buried along side her stepparents, the Storms, on the plantation, set up a foundation to protect the property." The Post and Courier, Tuesday, April 15 1997.
- Origin of name The name was derived from its situation overlooking a high bluff on the Cooper River.
- Other names ?
- Current status Some remnants of the plantation remain; wildlife preserve
- 1731 Earliest known date of existence
- 1790 House built
- 1960s House demolished
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Ball, Bull, Elliott, J. Fritz Frank, Major Isaac Child Harleston, Heyward, Hord, Moultrie family, Katherine O'Brien, Mrs. James P. Register, Mr. and Mrs. Albert Stone, Mrs. William Gresbeck Chapman Storm
- Number of slaves ?
- Slave cabins