Chelsea Plantation Lake Moultrie Berkeley County
- Location Submerged under Lake Moultrie, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status In 1939, work began on the Santee Cooper Hydroelectric and Navigation Project. This project displaced many families and communities, and many historic homes were lost as the area was flooded.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Ravenel; Waring
- Russell J. Cross, Historic Ramblin's Through Berkeley (Columbia, SC: R.L. Bryan Co., 1985).
- Norman Sinkler Walsh, MD, Plantations, Pineland Villages, Pinopolis and Its People (Virginia Beach, VA: Donning Company Publishers, 2006).