- Location Santee River, Berkeley County
Twelve miles from McClellanville.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Echau, Euchaw
- Current status ?
- 1773 Earliest known date of existence
Granted to Oliver Cromwell and Louis Dutarque
- 1790 House built by Samuel Dupre. It was taken down by his grandson and floated to Seashore (McClellanville,) where it was reassembled in 1861.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list G. W. Coleman(1872), Cromwell, DuPre, Dutarque, William Henderson, James Edward Jerman, Mary Rebecca Jerman (1851), Samuel Bonneau Jerman (1830), Thomas S. Jerman (1830) G. A. Norwood (1896), Evan L. Wilkins (1888).
Purchased by Atlantic Coast Lumber Corporation in 1913.
- Number of slaves ?