Kecklico Plantation Berkeley County
- Location Western branch of the Cooper River, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Part of Pimlico Plantation
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1809 Elias Ball combined Kecklico Plantation, Mepshew Plantation, and Pimlico Plantation. He called the combined property Pimlico Plantation (Northern Money Southern Land, p. 249).
- Alphabetical list Elias Ball
- Number of slaves ?
- Robert B. Cuthbert and Stephen G. Hoffius, editors, Northern Money, Southern Land: The Lowcountry Plantation Sketches of Chlotilde R. Martin (Columbia, SC: The University of South Carolina Press, 2009)
- John Beaufain Irving, A Day on Cooper River (1842)
(Whitefish, MT: Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 2010)