Limespring Plantation Berkeley County
- Location Submerged under Lake Marion, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Lime Spring
- Current status In 1939, work began on the Santee Cooper Hydroelectric and Navigation Project. This project displaced many families and communities, and many historic homes were lost as the area was flooded.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Francis Kinloch Simons was the last owner of Limespring Plantation. He and his wife lost their home and land to the flooding of the Santee Cooper Project. They moved to nearby Loch Dhu Plantation which Mr. Simons had previous purchased for his son.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Francis Kinloch Simons