- Location Pineville, St. Stephen's Parish, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status In 1977, Mrs. Marion made a generous donation of the home and 15 acres of surrounding pinelands to the Episcopal Order of the Holy Cross. A monastery, Holy Savior Priory, was established but closed in 1991.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
The old house is gone and a new house was built in 1936 by Mr. and Mrs. Edward St. Julien Marion (of the Francis Marion family.)
- Alphabetical list John Couturier, Mrs. Edward St. Julien Marion
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 19