Woodlawn Plantation Chicora Berkeley County
- Location Submerged under Lake Moultrie, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Berkeley County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status The house was relocated to Dover Plantation in Georgetown County.
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1810 House built by Stephen G. Deveaux
- Alphabetical list Stephen G. Deveaux, Edward Edwards, Clarence P. Gourdin, Dr. Henry Ravenel, William F. Ravenel
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #1, 4, 19
- Jane N. Iseley. Lowcountry Plantations Today. Greensboro, NC: Legacy Publications, 2002.