- Location St. Matthews, St. Matthews Parish, Calhoun County
Original plantation lands were located off US 176 in the vicinity of the Town of St. Matthews.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names David Houser Home
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
Andrew Houser, Jr. bequeathed the plantation to his son, David Houser.
- 1829 House built by David Houser.
- Alphabetical list Andrew Houser Jr., David Houser
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - submitted in 1980 by Margaret Marion and Jeanne Ulmer - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Daniel Marchant Culler, Orangeburg District 1768-1868 History and Records (Spartanburg, SC: The Reprint Company, 1995), pp. 141-142.