Oakland Plantation Calhoun County
- Location St. Matthews Parish, Calhoun County
Located in the Fort Motte vicinity
- Origin of name The name was derived from the many trees on the property.
- Other names Jane Cut
- Current status
- 1800 Earliest known date of existence
- 1820 House built
- Alphabetical list Nell Peterkin Reid, William Sabb Thomson
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - submitted in 1974 by Nenie Dixon and Jeanne Ulmer - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Initial references: See #1, 4
- Daniel Marchant Culler, Orangeburg District 1768-1868 History and Records (Spartanburg, SC: The Reprint Company, 1995).