Baynard's Old Place Plantation Edisto Island
- Location Russell Creek (a branch of the North Edisto River), Edisto Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name Named for the Baynard family
- Other names Mr. Charles Seabrook's Place, Seabrook Place, Pine Ridge
- Current status ?
- 1772 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 200 before 1839; 400 in 1844; 447 in 1846; 460 in 1860
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Edward Mitchell Baynard, John C. Baynard, Thomas Baynard, William Baynard, William G. Baynard, Charles and Eva Whaley Seabrook
- Richard Dwight Porcher and Sarah Fick, The Story of Sea Island Cotton (Charleston: Wyrick & Company, 2005).