Bears Bluff Plantation Wadmalaw Island
- Location North Edisto River, Wadmalaw Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Martins Point, Ladinwah, Bear-Bluff, Morton Town, Point of Pines (2)
- Current status Part of the plantation's land are Martins Point Plantation, a residential housing community (2)
- 1700 Earliest known date of existence (2)
Landgrave Joseph Morton owned Bears Bluff Plantation which consisted of 2,700 acres. The landgrave was the first Royal Governor of Carolina's son (2).
- ? House built
- Alphabetical list Landgrave Joseph Morton; Seabrook
- Number of slaves ?