Blacklock Plantation Johns Island Charleston County
- Location Stono River, Johns Island , St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Blackloch
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 551
- Primary crop Sea island cotton
- Alphabetical list Kinsey Burden
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #12
More about Johns Island & Charleston County
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston and nearby Johns Island. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston bed & breakfasts and Charleston jobs. We also have guides to Johns Island restaurants and Johns Island real estate.