Hickory Hill Plantation North Charleston
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1835 Hickory Hill and Baldrick Plantation were combined and sold to Rudolph C. Geyer. The property consisted of 806 acres.
- Number of acres 365 in 1784; 806 in 1835
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Charles T. Brown, Charles Filbin, Flora Filbin, Rudolph C. Geyer, James Streator Glenn, William Johnson
- Michael J. Heitzler, Goose Creek A Definitive History Volume One Planters, Politicians and Patriots (Charleston, SC: The History Press, 2005).