- Location Bohicket Creek (a branch of the North Edisto River), Johns Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
Located off Bohicket Road in the vicinity of Hickory Hill Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 1,800 in 1865
- Primary crop Cotton
- Alphabetical list James Brown, William R. Jenkins
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: See #12
More about Charleston
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston restaurants, Charleston bed & breakfasts, Charleston hotels, Charleston real estate, and Charleston jobs.