Laurel Hill Plantation Edisto Island Charleston County
- Location Toogoodoo Creek (a branch of the North Edisto River), Edisto Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Circa 1940 Mr. Bailey purchased the plantation. Apparently, his wife's family had owned the plantation during the colonial era.
- Mid 1960s Gladys Marie and Roland Hill Thomason purchased the plantation from Bailey.
- Number of acres 195
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Bailey (circa 1940-mid 1960s), Eve, Ladson, LaRoche, Edward Seabrook, Smith, Gladys Marie and Roland Hill Thomason (mid 1960s-?), Younge