Mons Repos Plantation North Charleston
- Location Cooper River, North Charleston, St. James Goose Creek Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Original property is part of the former Charleston Naval Base.
- 1798 Earliest known date of existence
Theodore Gaillard purchased the southern part of the Retreat Plantation and called it Mons Repos Plantation.
- ? House built
- Alphabetical list Theodore Gaillard, James Lee
- Number of slaves ?
- Michael J. Heitzler, Goose Creek A Definitive History Volume One Planters, Politicians and Patriots (Charleston, SC: The History Press, 2005).