— Mullet Hall Plantation Avenue of Oaks © Gazie Nagle —
(Do Not Use Without Written Consent)
- Location Legareville, Johns Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- Number of acres 727 in 1865
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list James C.W. Legare, Limehouse, Wilkinson
- Number of slaves 110
- Slave cabins 30
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Layton Wayne Jordan and Elizabeth H. Stringfellow, A Place Called St. John's (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1998)
More about Charleston
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston restaurants, Charleston bed & breakfasts, Charleston hotels, Charleston real estate, and Charleston jobs.