- Location West Ashley, St. Andrew's Parish, Charleston County
Original plantation lands were next to Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site in the vicinity of SC 7 and SC 171.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status No longer exists
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1734 John Beresford conveyed 150 acres to William Branford on February 20. Included in the sale were an island and access to a creek called Panthelion (Kennerty, p. 5).
- ? House built
- Number of acres 150 in 1734
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list John Beresford; William Branford
- Number of slaves ?
- Rosina Sottile Kennerty, Plantations on the South Side of Ashley River (Charleston, SC: Nelson Printing Corporation, 1983).
- Telephone: ?
More about Charleston
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston restaurants, Charleston bed & breakfasts, Charleston hotels, Charleston real estate, and Charleston jobs.