Stanyarne Hill Plantation Ravenel Charleston County
- Location Ravenel, Charleston County
- Comments The property between the Home Tract and Coates Settlement is shown to belong to Alexander Walker formerly to James Fitch and Thomas Rose.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names The Home Tract, Mr. Stanyarne Settlement
- Current status Part of Charleston County Park and Recreation Commission's Caw Caw Interpretive Center open to the public
- Number of acres 1,182
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Robert Capers, Edward B. Fisher (1874), Paul Mazyck, Edward Perrineau, Alexander Walker
- Caw Caw Interpretive Center 843-889-8898