— Sunnyside Plantation 1978 © Library of Congress —
— Prints & Photographs Division HABS SC,10-EDIL,8-1 —
- Location Store Creek, Edisto Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
Off north side of Peter's Point Road
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1860 House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Cotton
- Alphabetical list Gale J. Belser; Ribecca Moses Mikell; Townsend Mikell; Edward Randall Swan, Jr.; Welch
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - PDF - submitted in 1986
Photographs, architectural overview
- Initial references: See #1, 4
More about Charleston
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston restaurants, Charleston bed & breakfasts, Charleston hotels, Charleston real estate, and Charleston jobs.