- Location James Island, Charleston County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Has been combined with Stono Plantation
- Current status ?
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Indigo
- Alphabetical list John Clafe, John Dill (1784), Jane Elizabeth Taylor Dill, Sarah Dill (1789), Ribton Hutchinson, Captain John Rivers, Taylor, Torquet (1748)
- Number of slaves 45
- Initial references: See #1
- Telephone: ?
More about Charleston & James Island
- Learn more about historic Charleston County including the port city of Charleston and lovely nearby James Island. We have helpful guides to Charleston history and Charleston libraries and museums – plus Charleston bed & breakfasts, Charleston hotels, and Charleston jobs. We also have guides to James Island restaurants and James Island real estate.