Windsor Plantation Little Edisto Island Charleston County
- Location Russell Creek, Little Edisto Island, St. John's Colleton Parish, Charleston County
Located off SC 174, about 5 miles from Adams Run
- Origin of name
- Other names Ashwood, Edisto, once a part of Little Edisto Plantation
- Current status ?
- 1847 Earliest known date of existence
- 1857 House built by Edward Whaley
- Number of acres 141
- Primary crop Cotton
- Alphabetical list Edward Whaley; E. Mikell Whaley; Hugh B. Whaley; James Swinton Whaley; John D. Whittemore
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination Form - submitted in 1973 - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Initial references: See #1