Ashe Plantation Edisto River Colleton County
- Location Hope Creek (a branch of the Edisto River), St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Ash, Pon Pon
- Current status Privately owned
- 1711 Earliest known date of existence
- 1711 Owned by Joseph Ashe
- 1790 Willed to Richard Cochran Ashe
- 1918 Bischoff heirs sold to Pon Pon Realty Company
- 1929 Pon Pon Realty Company sold to Donald Dodge. This purchase included three plantations (Ashe Plantation, Bluff Plantation and Village Plantation). He named his property Pon Pon.
- Circa 1997 The Dodge family sold the combined three plantations to George Dean Johnson.
- Number of acres 500 in 1790
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Joseph Ashe (1711-?), Richard Cochran Ashe (1790-?), Bischoff (?-1918), Donald Dodge (1929-?), Dodge Family (?-circa 1997), George Dean Johnson (circa 1997-?), Pon Pon Realty Company (1918-1929), Whaley
- Number of slaves 68 (Joseph Ashe)