Balls Plantation Old Cheraw River Colleton County
- Location Old Chehaw River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, Colleton County
- Origin of name Named after Elias Ball, an early owner of the property
- Other names ?
- Current status Part of Mary's Island Plantation owned by Ducks Unlimited/Wetlands America Trust
- 1760s Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Ball, Elliott, Hunt, Laurens, Skirving, Smith
- Initial references:
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 23-25.