- Location Combahee River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
Original property located on both sides of US 17 where it crosses the Combahee River
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned
- 1836 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres 243
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list J.B. Bissell, Chassereau, William Cruger Heyward, William Heyward, E.F. Hutton, Lightsey, Theodore D. Ravenel, Cleveland Sanders, Paul Sanders, L.D. Simonds, Payne Whitney
- Number of slaves 235
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 159-160.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860