Hamburg Plantation Combahee River Colleton County
- Location Cuckolds Creek (a branch of the Combahee River), St. Bartholomew's Parish, Colleton County
- Origin of name Nathaniel Heyward gave Dutch names to several of his plantations after visiting Holland.
- Other names Longview, Combahee
- Current status Privately owned
- 1764 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Combahee Corporation (1915), James Barnwell Heyward, Nathaniel Heyward, Hugh C. Lane (1946), Thomas McTeer (1975), Alexander and Jacqueline Moore (1985), Norman
- Number of slaves 331 (owned by James Barnwell Heyward in 1860)
- Initial references:
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp. 221-225.