- Location Ashepoo River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, ACE Basin, Colleton County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
In a 1822 or 1823 letter, Simon Verdier wrote to his nephew, August Verdier, and invited him to winter at Preston Plantation. Thus, it can be assumed the plantation must have had a house by this time.
In this same letter, Simon Verdier mentions having to purchase Mr. Koger's plantation due to Koger's claim that Verdier's plantation's mill pond was backing water upon Koger Plantation.
- Alphabetical list Barnwell, Fishburne, Glover, Loundes, Pringle, Ryan, Simon Verdier
- Number of slaves ?
- Lucius G. Fishburne, Plantation Notes, St. Bartholomew's Parish, 1960, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860
(Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995)
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin - 1860