Shifnal Plantation Colleton County
- Location Colleton County
- Origin of name The family seat was Aston Hall, located near Shifnal Parish Church in Shropshire, England.
- Other names ?
- Current status Only a graceful avenue of oaks marks the spot of the old Shifnal plantaion.
- Earliest known date of existence 1794
- House built ?
- Number of acres 1,415
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list George Austin, Edward B. Means, James Moultrie, Charles O. Witte (1897)
- Initial references: 9
- Suzanne Cameron Linder, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of the ACE River Basin 1860 (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 1995), pp 333-335.