Woodstock Plantation Colleton County
- Location Ashepoo River, St. Bartholomew's Parish, Colleton County
South of Ashepoo Ferry, Old US 17
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Antwerp (by 1860)
- Current status Privately owned
- 1837 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list Richard Cunningham, Donnelley, James Gahagan, Heyward, B. J. Price (1906), Pratt, Charles Warley, Charles Felix Warley, Francis Rowcroft Warley
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 9, 18, 34