Sanders Plantation Ashley River Dorchester County
- Location East bank of Ashley River, Dorchester County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1704 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- ? William Sanders and his wife Mary Perriman Sanders owned Sanders Plantation.
- Number of acres 600 at the time of the William and Mary Perriman Sanders ownership
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Crum, Ford, Guignard, William and Mary Perriman Sanders
More about Dorchester County