- Location Edgefield County
Southeast of Edgefield off US 25
- Origin of name
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1825 Earliest known date of existence
- House built circa 1842 by Nathan Lipscom Griffin for his daughter Ann Patience Griffin, whom married Milledge Luke Bonham
- Alphabetical list Milledge Luke Bonham, Benjamin Darby, Ann Patience Griffin, Wise
- Number of slaves ?
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - submitted in 1974 by John Califf - requires Adobe Reader
Photographs, architectural overview
- Telephone: ?