Blink Bonnie Plantation Longtown Fairfield County
- Location Longtown, Fairfield County
- Origin of name One is able to view several counties from the hillside location and was given the name which in Scottish dialect means "beautiful view"
- Other names Robertson Place
- Current status Private residence
- Earliest known date of existence In 1793 Darling Jones, a banker from Camden, received a large land grant.
- 1822 House built
- After the Civil War, the house was sold at public auction and used as a stage station.
- 1943 The dilapidated mansion was purchased by M.A. Kirkland who fully restored the house. The original kitchen was converted for the commercial manufacturing of pickle and artichoke relishes.
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
- Alphabetical list Jones (1793-?), Kirkland (1943-?), Robertson, Sayers (early 1970s)
- House One-half story clapboard house with brick foundation and two chimneys.
- There is a brick kitchen building to the left of the house.