- Location Lake Monticello, Jenkinsville, Fairfield County
5264 State Highway 215
- Origin of name Named for the plantation's first owner, Dr. James B. Davis
- Other names ?
- Current status Privately owned
The plantation was listed for sale with asking price of $ 3,000,000 as of October 2012. Click here to view the real estate listing.
- Circa 1840-1850 Earliest known date of existence when house constructed was built by Dr. James B. Davis (1, p. 2).
- 1974 W.R. Robinson was owner of record (1, p. 1)
- Chronological list Dr. James B. Davis (1850), W.R. Robinson (1974)
- Number of slaves ?
- The house is two-story of frame construction (1, p. 2).
References & Resources
- National Register of Historic Places
Nomination form - PDF - submitted in 1974
Photographs, architectural overview
- Real Estate Listing