Fawn Hill Plantation North Santee River
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- 1926 William N. Beach purchased nearby Rice Hope Plantation for use as a hunting preserve. Beach substantially increased the size of Rice Hope Plantation by purchasing several additional properties including Fawn Hill (2, p. 656).
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop ?
References & Resources
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1990)
Order The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001)
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII