Ferry Plantation Georgetown County
- Location Sampit River, Georgetown County
Just outside of Georgetown.
- Origin of name Named for the ferry crossing that was situated on the land
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- ? Earliest known date of existence
- 1780-1783 John Croft, owner at the time, supplied Francis Marion with rice, beef and pork during the Revolutionary War.
- ? House built
- Number of acres 300
- Primary crop Rice and indigo
- Chronological list John Croft, Jr. (pre-1762); John Croft-nephew (1762); George Croft (1772); Elizabeth Croft; Edward George, Jr.; Peter and Maria Croft (1795)
- Number of slaves 78