— Hasty Point Plantation Avenue of Oaks © Gazie Nagle —
- Location Pee Dee River, Plantersville, Prince George Winyah Parish, Georgetown County
Located off Plantersville Road on Hasty Point Drive
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Lucknow
- Current status Privately owned
- Alphabetical list ?
- Number of slaves ?
References & Resources
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 363-370
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River
- George C. Rodgers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1990)
Order The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina