Midway Plantation Pawleys Island Georgetown County
- Location Waccamaw River, Pawleys Island, All Saints Waccamaw Parish, Georgetown County
Original plantation lands were located northwest of US 17 off Kings River Road between Heritage Drive and Caledonia Drive.
- Origin of name Named Midway because it was located midway between the border dividing Georgetown and Horry districts, and it acted as a geographical reference point for travelers.
- Other names ?
- Current status Golf course
- Alphabetical list Thomas Pinkney Alston; Benjamin Francuil Dunkin
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001).