- Location Pee Dee River, Plantersville, Prince George Winyah Parish, Georgetown County
Original plantation lands were located off Plantersville Road between Chicora Wood Avenue and Exchange Drive.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names Ditchfield, Ditchford
- Current status Part of Exchange Plantation
- Alphabetical list Allston; Fraser
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 4
- William P. Baldwin, Jr., Plantations of the Low Country: South Carolina 1697-1865 (Greensboro, NC: Legacy Publications, 1987).
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 343-346.
- George C. Rogers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Columbia, SC: University of South Carolina Press, 1970).