- Location Great Pee Dee River, Georgetown County
On Wey Road
- Origin of name Named for the Port of Weymouth in southern Great Britain
- Other names
- Current status ?
- 1751 Earliest known date of existence
- 19th century House built
Original house burned
The owners searched for an antebellum house that could be moved but when none could be found, they moved an outbuilding and overseer's house and connected the two with a new single long room.Lowcountry Plantations Today
- Number of acres ?
- Primary crop Rice
- Alphabetical list James Abercromby (1746), David and Lois Dwyer, Benjamin Elliott (1771), Earl T. Groves, Ralph Izard (1784), Ralph Stead Izard, Jr., Heiman Kaminski, Lydia Ann Philips, George Gabriel Powell, Esther J. Sampson, Hugh Swinson, Larry and Lewis Young (1987)
- Number of slaves ?
- Initial references: 4, 24, 40
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker (with preliminary research by Agnes Leland Baldwin), Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001 or 2002), pp. 281-286.