Woodside Plantation North Santee River Georgetown County
— Woodside Plantation © Gazie Nagle, 2013 —
(Do Not Use Without Written Consent)
- Location North Santee River, Georgetown County
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status ?
- 1843 Earliest known date of existence
- ? House built
- Number of slaves ?
References & Resources
- 30-15 Plantation File, held by the South Carolina Historical Society
- Claude Henry Neuffer, editor, Names in South Carolina, Volume I through 30 (Columbia, SC: The State Printing Company)
Order Names in South Carolina, Volumes I-XII, 1954-1965
Order Names in South Carolina, Index XIII-XVIII
- George C. Rodgers, Jr., The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina (Spartanburg, SC: Reprint Company, 1990)
Order The History of Georgetown County, South Carolina
- Suzanne Cameron Linder and Marta Leslie Thacker, Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River (Columbia, SC: South Carolina Department of Archives and History, 2001), pp. 653-658.
Order Historical Atlas of the Rice Plantations of Georgetown County and the Santee River