- Location Greenville County
Five miles from the village of Greenville at the foot of Paris Mountain.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status The plantation was sold and later sold as small lots and a part of expanded City of Greenville.
- Number of acres 450
- Primary crop Fruit trees and cattle.
- Alphabetical list Edward Croft (1828), Dr, Theodore G. Croft (1851).
- Number of slaves ?
More About Greenville
- Learn more about historic Greenville County, including the lovely city of Greenville SC. We have helpful guides to Greenville SC history and Greenville SC libraries and museums – plus Greenville SC restaurants, Greenville SC bed & breakfasts, Greenville SC hotels, and Greenville SC real estate.