- Location Greenville County
Five miles from the village of Greenville at the foot of Paris Mountain.
- Origin of name ?
- Other names ?
- Current status The plantation was sold and later divided into small lots and incorporated into the City of Greenville.
- Number of acres 450
- Primary crop Fruit trees and cattle
- Chronological list Edward Croft (1828); Dr. Theodore G. Croft (1851)
- Number of slaves ?
References & Resources
More About Greenville
- Learn more about historic Greenville County, including the lovely city of Greenville SC. We have helpful guides to Greenville SC history and Greenville SC libraries and museums – plus Greenville SC restaurants, Greenville SC bed & breakfasts, Greenville SC hotels, and Greenville SC real estate.